The purpose of Sigma Iota Epsilon is twofold:
- To encourage and recognize scholastic excellence
- To promote cooperation between the academic and practical aspects of management.
The Goals of Sigma Iota Epsilon are:
- To stimulate interest and achievement in the field of management
- To stimulate scholarship in management;
- To facilitate contacts between students and practicing managers
- To recognize persons who have made contributions to the field of management
- To gain recognition of the contribution and value of scholastic achievement in
the management discipline
SIE encourages and recognizes scholastic excellence and promotes cooperation between the academic and practical aspects of management. Initiates must hold
at least a 3.25 GPA.
Scholar Award Winners & Chapter of the Year
There are grants and awards available, we encourage individuals and
chapters to apply.
- Chapter of the Year
- Local Chapter Grants
- Undergraduate National Scholar Awards
- Dr. Keith Davis Graduate Award
Find the forms for the above on the SIE
Chapters / Awards page
Copyright 2006-2009 Sigma Iota Epsilon. All rights reserved
design by julie
goodmann web design services